Types of roles:
- General Foreman
- Lifting Appointed Person
Our trade supervisors are responsible for overseeing repair and installation work conducted by our tradespeople in various industries. A Supervisor conducts inspections, ensures that safety procedures are being adhered to and maintains inventory of parts. He or she will create work performance reports, document the completion of work scopes to the site management team.
Types of work:
- Oversee work schedule and job orders
- Evaluate craft work and performance
- Ensure compliance with safety practices
- Act as the coordinator between trades and site management
- Conduct tool box talks when required
At least one of the below, an IOSH and a CCNSG Safety Passport
- Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma
- Ace Card
- Indentured apprenticeship in relevant discipline
- JIB Gold or Black Card
Additional Requirements may include NEBOSH, Lifting AP certificates, SMSTS or SSSTS.