Meet our team: Jordan
Jordan is a Graduate Process Engineer that joined Engenda Group after completing his chemical and process engineering degree at University of Strathclyde (MEng with Distinction).
As a Process Engineer, his focused is on the implementation and development of chemical processes. His role requires him to carry out a diverse range of engineering tasks from project feed studies right through to plant commissioning.
His time at Engenda has seen him involved with numerous key projects including:
- Commissioning a direct brass plating line
- Providing high level design for reactor vessels
- Design and procurement of fuel system icing inhibitor
- Pressure loss studies for new turbine ventilation
These projects have give Jordan the opportunity to really build up his engineering skills and industry knowledge in a relatively short period of time.
What is the best thing about working for Engenda?
Every day brings new opportunities. I enjoy working at Engenda because it is constantly evolving.
How would you describe Engenda in 3 words?
Fast-paces, Diverse and Evolving
What advice would you give to young people looking to get into Engineering?
- Be proactive, I never was offered any internships through School or University. You need to make your own path.
- Get networking and talk to people in the position you want to be in.
- “You’ll miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”, so get yourself out there.
Could this be you?
Visit our careers page for more information.