Leigh is an accomplished E&I construction manager and contracts engineer, able to lead, manage and deliver major events. He joined Engenda Group in 2012, after 18 years with a local competitor in Humberside.
We are very proud that Leigh has spent the majority of the last 2 years working on one of the UK leading power generation new build projects. Here he has successfully managed the complete Engenda Group E&I scope with various commendations from the asset owners.
Leigh specialises in:
- Engineering design & project management
- Electrical installations including HV, MV, LV and Control & Instrumentation Systems
- System Inspection and testing service
- Commissioning and technical service
- Hazardous area installation, inspection & testing
- Comprehensive process control and instrumentation systems
- Process plant commissioning
"Engenda Group are Driven, Enthusiastic and Ambitious!"
What is the best thing about working for Engenda?
Wide scope of works in multi-disciplined environment
Which of the Engenda wise values is most important to you and why?
Working as a team. Teamwork creates a good working environment which usually delivers a successful project
What is your biggest achievement (professionally or personally)?
Raising 2 healthy children (that do bring their own challenges 😊)
What are your hobbies outside of work?