Column Turnaround Services
Our highly experienced management team and workforce have the capability to perform anything from single column inspections through to multi tower events. Our portfolio of success includes completed major revamp work on the likes of fractionator columns, vacuum and crude units.
The core management team are experienced in working with a number of the largest companies in this arena. Our team have developed a solid working relationship based on teamwork and professional service. All members of our team are highly trained to enable them to work at height and in confined spaces safely.
"A one stop shop for column turnaround services"
From initial planning through to project execution, Engenda Group approach all our work activities with the greatest possible emphasis on safety and efficiency. It is with great pride in our exemplary safety record, plus partnership with our clients, that every aspect of risk and residual risk is assessed. Every job is meticulously planned and we present our client with detailed schedules, safety plans, method statements, risk assessments, COSHH assessments and quality plans.
Our extended range of services covers installation of all types of distillation equipment through to specialist welding services including installation of nozzles and automated weld overlay for corrosion repair and mitigation. We have the ability to manage any mass transfer equipment change outs, spading and de-spading, supply an installation of new nozzles, install tower attachment and shell modifications plus general column inspection work.
Our column turnaround team can offer the following capabilities:
- External spading and de-spading
- External man door opening / closing
- Internal tray manway opening / closing
- Column inspection services
- Mass transfer equipment changeovers
- Collapsed tray removals
- Emergency delivery of replacement equipment
- Column shell attachments (tray rings, bolting bars, support stools etc)
- Schoepentoeter repairs
- Vapour horn repairs and replacements
- Corrosion mitigation via manual or automated weld overlay
- Supply and installation of new nozzles and manways
- Patch plates
- Column section replacements
- Project Management
- Hardware replacement