An interview with Piping Engineer, Oliver Coad
Working at Height
The ECITB accredited working at heights course is designed to allow candidates to understand and explain working at height, to demonstrate safe working at height practices and to ensure completion of necessary actions after working at height.
The course covers:
- Introduction to general health and safety legislation
- Working at height legislation
- Working at height safely
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Working at height equipment
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment)
- Collective and personal fall prevention
- Collective and personal fall arrest
- Multiple choice question paper
- Practical exercise to demonstrate working at height safely and making the work area safe before, during and after working at height
The practical includes use of harnesses and climbing a training structure. Delegates must be a minimum of 18 years old and have appropriate fitness to participate in the practical activity.
Engenda Group also offer a half day working at heights awareness course which covers a number of the subjects above, but does not include the practical activities.
The ECITB Working at Heights is a full day course at £250 + VAT per delegate
The Engenda Working at Heights is a half day course at £150 + VAT per delegate
Discounts are available for group bookings.
To book this course, please contact Gemma Meadows on 01928 594 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org