Column Turnaround (Cheshire UK)
Client: Global producer of fertiliser products
Location: Ince and Billingham Sites, UK
Duration: 2005 - present
Contract Type: Various Outage Related Works
Engenda have been providing a service to this client at both their UK sites since 2005.
Initially this was as the original DTEC Site Services, prior to their becoming part of The Engenda Group. Although the name has changed the personnel remain the same and as a preferred Contractor for all Column Maintenance work we have continued to grow a close working relationship with owners team, which is built on trust and quality of service.
In addition to being the preferred supplier of tray components, random packings, tray hardware, we have also listed below some of the notable works performed at Ince and Billingham:
- All column related shutdown work on Nitric acid and Ammonia plants.
- Supply and Installation of 20” stainless steel nozzle in C-2301
- Installation of internals for new Ammonia Converter and assistance to Buchan with catalyst filling
- Supply of standby rescue cover for confined space entries.
- V3601 Flow improvement upgrade project
- Yearly removal and refurbishment of cartridge trays
- Inspection and clean of column trays. Dismantle column sections and lower to grade for maintenance.